Merlin Annual Pass
A Merlin Annual Pass opens the door to 32 magical worlds across the UK, so wherever you live, you’re guaranteed to have the ultimate passport to fun! With a Merlin Annual Pass, experience the UK’s biggest and best attractions, including the Coca-Cola London Eye, THORPE PARK Resort, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Centres across the UK and many more. Not only that, Passholders can unlock special benefits and discounts throughout the year.
Enjoy the freedom of year round entry and take advantage of a whole host of Passholder Perks such as discounted eating and shopping at our amazing attractions. Which world will you find spellbinding?
- The Blackpool Tower (Including The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, The Blackpool Tower Circus, The Blackpool Tower Eye & Jungle Jim's (please note there is a charge for under 3’s at Jungle Jim’s))
- The Dungeons (Including Blackpool, London, York, Edinburgh)
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- The Alton Towers Resort
- The Coca Cola London Eye
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
- LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Madame Tussauds (Including Blackpool & London)
- SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries (Including Birmingham, Blackpool, Bray, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Lock Lomond, London, Scarborough, Weymouth, Manchester, Gweek, Hunstanton & Oban)
- THORPE PARK
- Warwick Castle
- Weymouth SEA LIFE Tower
Merlin Standard Annual Pass
This pass is perfect for wizards who want buckets of fun for a brilliant price and don't mind a few exclusions
Family (Group of 4)£139.00pp
- Standard Pass Exclusions 2018: No entry into the London cluster in August 2018, No entry into the London cluster on UK bank holidays 2018, No entry into London Eye 14th February 2018, No entry into London Dungeon 26th – 28th October 2018, No entry into FRIGHT NIGHTS at THORPE PARK, No entry into Chessington, THORPE PARK, Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND Windsor, Alton Towers every Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout August and the 1st and 2nd September. Other terms and conditions apply http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms.aspx
- A whole hose of passholder perks!
Merlin Premium Annual Pass
With fantastic privileges and faster entry, the Premium Merlin Annual Pass lets you pack every visit with extra fun!
Individual (15+ years)£229.00
Family (Group of 4)£189.00pp
- For a limited time only, when you purchase a Premium Merlin Annual Pass, Passholders will receive a FREE Annual DigiPass, giving them unlimited digital photos at our Resort Theme Parks worth £50! (Includes Chessington World of Adventures, Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK Resort & LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort)
- Great Savings!
- A whole host of passholder perks!
- 12 months of fun in 32 magical worlds
Jungle Jim's Annual Pass
Enjoy unlimited access until March 2019 to this fantastic indoor play area. Bonus get 20% off gifts and hot drinks
Child (3-14 years)£6.50
- 50% off The Blackpool Tower Eye and The Blackpool Tower Circus for upto 5 people
- 20% in Jungle Jim's Gift Shop
- 20% off hot drinks in the Harbourside Cafe Bar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No entrance into any of Merlin’s Central London attractions during the month of August: The London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, and The Coca-Cola London Eye. No entry to Madame Tussauds (London), the Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tour Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon including but not limited to December 26th 2016, December 27th 2017, January 1st 2017, January 2nd 2017, 14th April 2017, 17th April 2017, 1st May 2017, 29th May 2017, 26th December 2017. No entry to the London Eye on 14th February. No entry to the London Dungeon from 28th October to 29th October 2016 (inclusive) and 28th October to 31st October 2017 (inclusive). Secondary attractions at Warwick Castle including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon will be subject to additional charges. Secondary attractions/events at THORPE PARK Resort Theme Park including, but not limited to, Fright Nights, Summer Nights and Ministry of Sound. Parking not included for Standard Passholders at any attraction. Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms.aspx for details.
The Blackpool Tower Circus is free for all Standard and Premium Merlin Annual Pass holders, however you must obtain a ticket from The Blackpool Tower ticket desks prior to the performance. Entry into The Blackpool Tower Circus is not permitted without a ticket issued from The Blackpool Tower ticket desks for the specific Circus performance.Children under 12 months are free for The Blackpool Tower Circus. Circus seats are unreserved and unallocated; please be aware queues may form prior to show start so please arrive in plenty of time to collect your tickets from The Blackpool Tower ticket desks.If, as a Merlin Annual Pass holder, you would like to guarantee entry into a Circus show of your choice we offer the option to pre-book tickets up to 24 hours in advance. These pre-booked tickets are charged at £5 per person and are only available by calling 01253 622242.
Start planning your visit
Opens daily at 10am
Ballroom and Circus times depend on the time of year. Closing time also varies so be sure to check for your chosen visit date.Opening Times
Our amazing attractions
The Blackpool Tower Eye
Discover stunning panoramic views, a 4D Cinema & look down below from our great glass floor.View Attraction
The Blackpool Tower Circus
The Blackpool Tower Circus first opened to the public on 14 May 1894 and has not missed a season since.View Attraction
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Step into the sensationally stylish Blackpool Tower Ballroom and prepare to be lost in a world of elegant charm and refined beauty.View Attraction
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, it’s hilarious fun and it’s sometimes a bit scary.View Attraction
Experience the UK's ultimate indoor adventure playground for kids, set within an amazing themed 'Lost City'.View Attraction
Travel back in time and ROAR like a dinosaur at The Blackpool Tower’s Dino Mini Golf attraction.View Attraction
Are you ready for the ultimate escape room adventure – with a killer Dungeon twist?View Attraction
The longest running tribute show in Europe now here in The Blackpool Tower Ballroom.View Attraction
The Blackpool Big Ticket
See 7 Amazing Blackpool Attractions
Get 7 great attractions for one great price!