Book Time Slot and Reserve Entry
Pre-booking online is essential
Pre-booking tickets online before you visit The Blackpool Tower Eye is essential.
All tickets booked online through this website, are automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process and is covered by our booking guarantee.
Guests without a timed entry ticket including open-dated, return tickets and those wishing to use a promotional voucher can book and reserve entry below.
- Pre-book your preferred time slot for the Blackpool Tower Eye if you have an open-dated ticket or any of the below ticket types and guarantee your entry
- Flexi Ticket, Free Return Ticket (Unused), Non-returned Booking for Closure Period, Under 3's, Carer Ticket, Complimentary, Third Party
- Please ensure you bring your valid ticket with you to scan for entry. Your reservation alone will not provide entry to the attraction
- All of our promotions are now redeemable online - even those that state walk-up only
- If you have a voucher from one of our fun-tastic partners such as Kelloggs or Cadburys, simply click below to enter your code and book your time slot
- PLEASE NOTE: Kellogg's and Cadbury's vouchers are not valid for the Circus
- Kellogg's promotional vouchers: Your gift code can be found on the inside of your packaging
- Plan your visit by checking our attraction opening times here
- All Annual Passholders will need to pre-book tickets before heading to the Blackpool Tower Eye. This is to ensure we are managing the capacity at the attraction and keeping our guests safe
- Pre-book your preferred time slot if you have a Merlin Annual Pass or season pass and guarantee your entry