Radio Wave's Ged and Hayley are being locked up in the Blackpool Tower for 5 days and won't be released until they raise at least £10,000 for Chloe's Wish 2 Walk.
The Blackpool Tower are helping Ged and Hayley to raise £10,000 by setting a variety of tasks for the pair to accomplish.
Tune in to Radio Wave 96.5fm all week from 29th April to 3rd May to hear, live from the Blackpool Tower, how Ged and Hayley are getting on.
Chloe's Wish 2 Walk is in aid of Chloe, a ten year old girl who lives in Fleetwood. She has spastic diplegia cerebral palsy, which results in her muscles being very tight. We are helping to raise enough money to take Chloe to St. Louis and contribute towards critical rehabilitation after she gets back.
The following companies have donated £500 each towards Ged and Hayley's challenge to raise £10,000 for Chloe's Wish to Walk. In return for their donation each campany chose a colour for the Blackpool Tower to be lit on a date this week, here are the company names and their chosen Tower colours:
- Monday 29th April - Obas.com - Black and Gold
- Tuesday 30th April - Excel Fostering - Blue and Yellow
- Wednesday 1st - Excel Fostering - Blue and Yellow
- Thursday 2nd - Cuffe & Taylor for Lytham Proms - Green
- Friday 3rd - Sub Zero Ice Arena, Cleveley - Blue